'Midnight Posy' Limited Edition Print by Abbey Merson
‘Midnight Posy’ limited edition fine art print by Abbey Merson.
Abbey loves to paint. She is a full-time artist who paints everyday from her studio in Hastings.
Abbey thinks that giving someone flowers is the most loving gesture. “When I was growing up, my Dad would often spend the weekends gardening and I always thought that it was the most romantic thing when he would walk back into the house, whistling, and present my Mum with the biggest bunch of hydrangea heads, or lavender, or whatever he had been pruning that day. Sometimes it was a bunch of weeds from clearing out behind the shed. It didn’t matter.” And now you can have your very own posy.
The perfect gift.
This is a reproduction art print from an original painting by Abbey Merson.
• Edition of 20, hand signed and numbered by Abbey Merson
• Paper size is A1 (594mm x 841mm)
• Fine art print (aka Giclée or Pigment Print)
• Textured matte white 300gsm acid & lignin-free cotton paper
• Epson K3 archival inks for eye-popping colours, super black blacks & longevity
This print is unframed and the print size includes the white area around the image.
This print will arrive to you in a tube, ready for framing or gifting as is.